The 6th RamanFest Symposium (RamanFest 2018)
HORIBA Scientific is holding the 6th annual RamanFest conference on advanced applied Raman Spectroscopy. RamanFest 2018 is an international 2 day conference that addresses cutting edge Raman techniques, including Nano imaging, Bio/Life science, Material science, and Emerging technologies such as AFM-TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy) Raman Spectroscopy. RamanFest encourages discussion on the latest in Raman spectroscopy stimulated by key note lectures from internationally renowned scientists, and an accompanying poster session. This 2 day conference is organized by HORIBA Scientific in partenership with Kitamori Lab, Department of applied chemistry, School of engineering, The University of Tokyo.
- Date: 25th and 26th, June 2018
- Venue: Ito Hall at University of Tokyo, Ito International Research Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Program: Oral presentation by invited speakers, Poster session and Social gathering
- Language: English
- Topics: Nano imaging, Bio/Life science, Material science and Emerging technologies
- Partnership-: Kitamori Lab (Department of applied chemistry, School of engineering, The University of Tokyo)
View the program and speakers list for more information.